- Women's Octane™ 9 70 oz Hydration Pack
Built for trail running and fast-paced hiking, the Women’s Octane 9 is designed specifically for women. The best-in-class Crux reservoir holds 2 liters of water, but if you need to carry more, stash a Quick Stow flask in one of the specifically sized harness pockets. Designed just for women, the harness allows your gear placement to be customized with the use of upper and lower pockets so you can carry your water and fuel where it's most comfortable. The stretch overflow on the back is perfect for a rain shell or extra layers while attachment points allow you to secure trekking poles, or additional gear. For trail runs, hiking, or run commuting to the office, the Octane 9 has you covered.
- Women's Specific Fit: Engineered to fit a woman's frame
- 3D Vent Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Integrated Essentials Organization: Keeps all your small essentials in one location
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night runs
- Tube Trap: Keeps your drink tube secure and easily accessible
- Safety whistle: Extra assurance in case of an emergency
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
- Top of Pack Access: Allows easy, wide-open access to pack contents
Hydration Capacity: 2L/70 oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 7L/420 cu in
Pack Weight: 340g/11 oz
Dimensions: 39.5 x 26 x 18 cm / 15.6 x 10.2 x 7.1 in
Fits torso: Fits a chest size of 71-116 cm/26-46 in & a torso height of 43-53 cm/17-21 in
Number of exterior pockets: 8
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shannon from Fits Great if You're Chesty I bought this a month ago and I've been on a few runs with it now. It has lots of storage. Plenty of space if you like to take a bit with you. As someone who's a 36E, I'm a bit bigger in the chest area. Packs with thin straps just do not work for me. The wide vest-style straps in this fit great, and the pack has plenty of adjustability to tighten it down in the right position. It does not shift around or flop at all. The mesh in the straps means I don't overheat under them, and have had zero chafing issues. It's a well-designed and versatile pack.
Date published: 2019-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aloeveeramuch from Firm, comfortable, convenient I spent hours at a store trying on different possible backpacks for my run commute to the office, ended up getting this and super happy about it. Very convenient pockets in front for phone, keys, small waterbottle and backside fits makeups, clothes to change and my wallet.
Date published: 2019-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by CMR83 from Great amount of room and compartments. I was worried this vest/ backpack would not fit due to my build. I’m 5”3 and 190 lbs (top heavy). Did great. I love the fact I don’t have to stop in order to grab the cap stix out of my bag. The pockets in front are great. There is so much room in this bag. Love the water mechanism. Quality bag.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent pack Finally upgraded my pack and couldn’t be happier. Extremely comfortable, great features and lots of storage space without being bulky or cumbersome. Works well for quick trips and longer excursions.
Date published: 2020-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by shmonster88 from Lightweight, and gets the job done Love the angled mouthpiece, the lightweight and breathable design, and the capacity for the things I need on my hikes. I also love that it has room in the front for my cell phone and water bottles if I need to bring more water for the long haul. Did I mention the colors are great, too? Overall, super happy with the Octane.
Date published: 2020-07-21