- Sparta™ 100oz Mil Spec Crux
Perfectly sized and equipped for single day missions, the new Sparta™ includes over 30L of cargo, laser-cut Mountain™ MOLLE and our new 3L, 100oz Mil Spec Crux™ Lumbar Reservoir, which delivers 25% more water per sip. Low Rider™ technology uses a lumbar reservoir to move the water weight low for increased stability and a lower center of gravity. It is constructed of 500D Double-Rip Cordura® fabric for long lasting durability.
- Laser-cut Mountain™ MOLLE panels on front and sides for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- Low Rider™ Reservoir compartment shifts weight down on the back
- Four-zipper, full clamshell opening on main compartment
- Webbing waistbelt with lumbar adjustment stows when not in use
- Multiple drink tube exit ports – for routing tube over the shoulder orunder an arm
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness, compressionstraps and waist belt
- Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir into hydrationcompartment easy
- Dual antenna ports on top of pack
- D-Rings and webbing loops for tube management
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
- Uses 500D Double-rip Cordura® Fabric for the ultimate combination of strength and durability
Collection: Hydration Plus Cargo
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 oz
Hydration Type: Mil Spec Lumbar CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 33 L / 2013 cu in
Pack Weight: 1.6 kg / 3.6 lb
Dimensions: 50 x 31 x 28 cm / 19.7 x 12.2 x 11 in
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kmarie715 from Best backpack I’ve ever owned! I’ve been searching forever for a backpack like this. The layout is so well thought out and very user-friendly. I love the mesh pockets - they’re just enough to keep everything organized without going overboard or adding extra weight to the pack. Everything from the side stash pocket to the clamshell opening and the stowable waistbelt is just built for ease of use and for getting in and out of the pockets quickly and easily. The Cordura fabric is very durable without it being too stiff and the shoulder straps are very comfortable, both of which means the pack has a “broken in” feel right out of the box. Overall, I can’t say enough good things about this backpack!
Date published: 2019-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by WesP89 from Awesome Pack I bought this for trail riding and going out to the desert with my ATV and it's definitely better than expected. The bladder's weight distribution is perfect and I don't feel it sloshing around. Water stays cold for hours with some ice added into it. I carry a lot of first aid supplies, tools, small firearms, ammo and it has plenty of room. It's extremely easy to clean and add water/ice. Overall size is like a small back pack but there's tons of small, well designed pockets and pouches to fit more delicate items. The build quality is awesome! Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for something similar.
Date published: 2019-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mj1anderson from Excellent Pak! I ordered three paks to touch and feel before making my final decision. The Sparta outshined the other two and was my clear choice! Great Pak with plenty of room and just enough dividers, pockets etc. Also the main compartment sips all the way open (top to bottom) which makes packing, unpacking, finding gear in the Pak very easy. It's an expensive Pak, but we'll worth it in my opinion.
Date published: 2019-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gearhead from Step up from the hawg. I love my Sparta, I use it daily for work and for hikes. The new design is great, love this bag!!
Date published: 2019-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Khale from Durable and functional Already knew I was getting tge best pack I've experienced to date.. Used it daily between work, riding and the occasional outdoor adventure. Plenty of space. Exceptional organization, plenty but not too much. My first one survived a motorcycle accident, and I'm only replacing it for more space.
Date published: 2019-10-06