- Chute® Mag 20 oz Bottle, Insulated Stainless Steel - Mossy Oak
With the 20 oz NEW Chute® Mag Vacuum, you can get a cold drink and a smooth pour, even in the back country. The new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six. The sturdy, double-walled steel design keeps condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, and the hydrographic print job will help keep you hidden. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink and pour without spilling, so you won’t waste a single drop. After all, nobody wants to end a long, hard day with a lukewarm drink.
- Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- Vacuum Insulation: Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled Spout: Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Hand wash vessel only
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
Capacity: .6L/20 fl oz
Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
Closure: Leak-Proof Magnetic Cap
Collection: Daily Hydration
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Dimensions: 9.5 x 7 x 24 cm / 3.7 x 2.8 x 9.4 in
Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel
Weight: 316 g / 11.1 oz
Rated 5 out of 5 by 65swede from Magnetic lid is awesome! I did buy this couple weeks ago been using it quite a bit between home and work and camping and hunting it is awesome keeps liquid cold for as long as you like haven't tried hot liquids yet don't know that I will
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jimjam from Great product Got this about a week ago and I’ve been really happy with it. The cap is a bit tricky to get used to but other than that it’s a great product.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by GiZmoCj from Love it. I bought mine because the 12oz bottle I wanted was not available yet.
Date published: 2020-02-25