Stash it in your running vest, belt, or even in the palm of your hand. This lightweight, collapsible flask features our classic one-piece silicone bite valve for rapid hydration on race day, and packs down easily once it’s empty. We designed the Quick Stow to fit easily in the front compartments of all of our running vests. Once it’s empty, it folds down small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
- Empty flask collapses and folds ultra-compact to fit in most pockets
- Cap is top-rack dishwasher safe
- Volume indicators in ounces and milliliters for tracking hydration and adding electrolytes
- Hang flask upside down for easy drainage and drying
Capacity: .5L/17 fl oz
Collection: Pack Accessories
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Weight: 37 g / 1.3 oz
Rated 5 out of 5 by Run Dave Run from Excellent quality What a pleasant suprise!!!Thought I would like this product but I love it!! It fits perfectly into the pocket of my circuit vest.It is made of a durable rubber/ plastic that is great for gripping on the run! Very little sloshing of water as it conforms nicely to the amount stored within.The spout is comfortable on the mouth and allows for versatlity in the amount of gatorade or water you want.No leakage whatsoever. Best water container I've ever had!!Will be purchasing another one soon.Thank you Camelbak!!!
Date published: 2019-06-08